Ingalls Occupational Health Services
Our mission is to be the provider of choice for occupational medicine in the Southland by providing local businesses with the most comprehensive and integrated
program by creating partnerships with our clients that will allow us to understand their needs and provide quality, convenient, cost effective healthcare solutions.
Features and Benefits
The Ingalls Occupational Health Program strives to meet the ongoing needs of employers and employees by providing a host of programs and services.
- Our multiple locations provide initial and follow up care in facilities near your company and employees.
- Ingalls nurse case manager serves as single contact for improved case management, communication, scheduling and follow up.
- Our optional service care provides safe, convenient, cost-effective transportation of your employees on a 24/7 basis to any of the Ingalls facilities.
- Ingalls Emergency Department provides care for more severe injuries 24/7.
- Our on-site services are a convenient and cost-effective way to do wellness screenings, respirator clearance exams, audiology and drug/alcohol testing conveniently at the worksite.
- A dedicated account manager and sales staff providing ongoing contact with your company to evaluate your level of satisfaction with our services and facilitate new
services or provide assistance.
- Ingalls provides a full continuum of care including: dedicated Occupational Health clinics; Urgent Aid facilities for after-hour care; Specialists; Physical
Therapy; CT Scans; MRIs; Ultrasound and X-rays; and Laboratory facilities.
- We develop a specific company profile that helps us tailor physicals, drug/alcohol testing, initial injury treatment, and follow-up care for your company.
Ingalls Occupational Health Program offers consortium drug testing programs for Owner Operators, DOT Employers, and Non-DOT Employers.
Employers that are regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation are required to be enrolled in a randomdrug testing program. Our consortium pools allow you to be compliant with federal requirements with ease in mind.