Ingalls Occupational Health Clinics
Ingalls operates three dedicated occupational medicine clinics providing daytime hours at the Family Care Centers located in Calumet City (M-F, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm), Tinley Park (M-F, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm) and Flossmoor (8:00 am to 4:00 pm). These clinics also have Urgent Aid Centers open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Single Points of Contact
As part of our commitment to streamline the Occupational Health experience for employers, we have created these single points of contact for the program and clinics.
- Mary Koeppen, Director, 708.915.7385 (direct)
- Dr. Amjad Akhtar, Medical Director, 708.915.4965 (direct)
- Michele Netherton, Business Development, 708.915.4806 (direct)
- Arlene White, Case Manager Coordinator, 708.915.4853 (direct), 708.266.0193 (pager)
- Deb Paarlberg, Nurse Supervisor (Calumet City), 708.915.4815 (direct), 708.266.0264
- Sue Rossi, Nurse Supervisor (Flossmoor), 708.915.8447 (direct)
- Sue McGrail, Nurse Supervisor (Tinley Park), 708.915.7517 (direct)
- Pat McKenna, Operations Manager, 708.915.4823 (direct), 708.409.6662 (pager)