At Ingalls, we're more than a pretty face
Beyond our stately 37-acre campus, is a surprising combination of local friendliness and high-tech advancements. That goes for our outlying centers in Calumet City, Matteson, Homewood, Tinley Park, Flossmoor and Mokena too. With over 450 staff physicians in 30 different medical specialties and over 125 practices, Ingalls is a wonderful place to work, grow your practice and build a great reputation.
Ingalls is an accredited hospital. That's because we believe in the highest standards. In fact, U.S. News & World Report named Ingalls one of "America's Best Hospitals" for seven years in a row. We're proud of this distinction and we work hard to match strong candidates with successful practice groups.
Our areas of clinical excellence include:
- The area's only comprehensive cancer program accredited by the American College of Surgeons;
- The Irwin Retina Center, Illinois' first center for macular degeneration, staffed with physicians internationally known for their contributions to education and research;
- The Advanced Orthopedic Institute, providing advanced surgical techniques for the treatment of diseases and injuries to the joints and spine;
- The Integrated Heart Care Center, offering 64-slice CT scanning technology, a comprehensive electrophysiology program and an all digital catheterization lab;
- Fee reimbursement for certification and continuing education;
- A neurosciences program that was ranked 38th in the nation for excellence in neurology and neurosurgery.
Our staff physicians also find competitive pay and benefits while staying close to quality residential neighborhoods, schools and the culture of downtown Chicago. Living in the city is also an option for those looking for a short reverse commute.
For more information about current physician opportunities, contact Patricia Ambriz at firstname.lastname@example.org at 708.915.6356.