Discover what Ingalls has for you....
We pay attention to important things that make a difference. Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned RN, Ingalls offers many benefits and opportunities to advance your education and career including:
- Nursing Clinical Ladder
- Daisy Awards
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Relationship-Based Care Model for Nursing
- Continuing education opportunities
- NCLEX fee reimbursement for new grad hires
- PBDS Assessment (Performance Based Development System). PBDS is a computer based assessment tool that identifies strengths and areas of opportunity to strengthen your professional practice.
To be considered for a nursing position with Ingalls, we require graduation from an accredited school of nursing, hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and are licensed in Illinois prior to starting a position.
Ingalls frequently hires recent nursing graduates and actively recruits from many prestigious baccalaureate nursing programs in Illinois and Northwest Indiana to be part of Ingalls nursing staff.
Making the transition from nursing student to confident, experienced RN is the focus of Ingalls. New grads orientate with a coach for a time period up to 12 weeks depending on unit.
We're also interested in seasoned nurses looking for a change. Many of our long-term nurses say their decision to stay is based on our friendly work environment and the administration’s commitment to career growth. Plus, Ingalls is an ideal location because it is close to major expressways, downtown Chicago and affordable communities in the southern and western suburbs as well as northwest Indiana.
Come experience clinical excellence at Ingalls.